- Compatibility with elastomer and plastic materials.
- Superior lubrication property.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation.
- Superior resistance to chemicals.
- Very good rust and corrosion protection.
- High resistance to being burned by water.
|Typical Physical and Chemical Properties|
|Grexx Silon FL||Test Method||2|
|Base oil kinematic viscosity @40℃, sSt||ASTM D 445||18,400|
|Flash Point COC, ℃||ASTM D 92||Fireproof|
|Penetration (1/10mm)||ASTM D 217||NLGI: 2|
|Dropping Point, ℃||ASTM D 2265||non-drip|
|Oil Separation @ 24 saat ve 100℃||ASTM D 6184||0,0|
|Copper corrosion @ 24 saat ve 150℃||ASTM D 4048||1a|
|Bearing rust test @ 52℃||ASTM D 1743||Pass|